This is Kaleb. Our friends Kami & Scott brought him home from Kyrgyzstan Oct 10th. He is a week older than Michael and a doll!! He was Michael's orphanage buddie:)
Okay, Andrea got me. This is a new game for me. Supposedly, you are to write 8 interesting facts about yourself when you are tagged. Then when your blog gets 100 hits you're supposed to write 100 facts about yourself. Are you nuts? I can manage the 8 but I'll have to pass on the 100, I don't think I could think of that many...anyway, here goes...
1. I write upside down. I get many, many comments when I write. It's a good way for lefthanders not to get ink on your hand.
2. My husband says I need new plumbing.
3. My high school class voted me Most Likely to Succeed and Most Talented. I wonder what they would say if they saw me now.
4. I had 4 majors in college. It went from aerospace engineering to ending up being a nurse. Don't ask me how long I was in school.
5. I got so many speeding tickets once I lost my license for 3 months. My roommate at the time had a Mom who was a judge and she said if she caught me driving she would nail me. The town she is a judge at called her Hanging June!
6. I've been to 19 different countries around the world. And not once have I gotten traveler's diarrhea, knock on wood.
7. I'm a craftaholic. My husband said he could make a fortune on ebay selling all my stuff.
8. I treat my dogs as my children. So with the addition of Michael, I have 4 kids in the family. Take it as a compliment, Honey:)
Okay, I tag Hilary, Jamie, and Gretchen.