Wednesday, June 24, 2009

On the road again!!!

Just dropping in with a vacation update. On the way to Colorado for a medical conference(we drove this time) we had the privilege of staying with the Marquis' family. It helped break up the long drive and the kids survived as well as us and we didn't even need happy juice!! Here are pics of the kiddos, I'm sure Hilary has better ones, she got right down there with them, so I learned some new photo techniques!!! I didn't put any comments by the photos as I've found some better things to do while on vacation:)










5 comments:

Maria said...

So in that first photo I stared and stared wondering where the two twins were from and then thinking it was a mirror. I finally scrolled down and realized it was not twins, but Anara and Phoebe. Holy cow, they have the same profile!! I know you had a blast there.

Lori said...

I was thinking the same thing as Maria!!! Too cute!!! Looks like it was so much fun for ALL! Happy vacationing!!!

Kami said...

Gen- great photos! Hope you are having a wonderful trip. Looks like you enjoyed your time in Nebraska. Have a safe trip and talk to you soon sweet friend! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Gen- good to see you posting again! I have gotten pretty slack, too :) Looks like a nice visit. I love how much Phoebe and Anara look alike! So cute. Michael is looking all grown up. Hope you are having a great summer! Safe travels.

Margaret and Tom said...

Wow, looks like you had a great time visiting! I cannot believe how big the kids are all getting. And yes, Phoebe and Anara do have similar features, I agree! I hope you have a great trip and are back home safe and sound!