Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Quick update in the USA



Michael meets the puppies!
Yeah! Home safely, through immigration without a hitch!!! Extremely tired and jetlagged. Baby Michael doing much better than his parents even with a nasty cough!!! I will post more when I get a chance. We have a boxful of mail, dust everywhere, and ugh, more papers to fill out! Can you believe it? Post adoption forms, registration forms, and I need to find our translated documents!! Look for pictures back here after I get a chance to write a longer post!
Hope you are all well.

5 comments:

Kori said...

Welcome home!!! I am reading your blog for the first time today and see that you are home. Sound like you had a wonderful experience! Congratulations! You look great together!

Kori Schmidt

Sean and Julie said...

hey guys! we are going to drop a meal off for you soon...we can get together when you all settle in (and our babies are feeling better - my kids have something right now too) with beautiful Michael. I will be singing at the outdoor service on Sunday. if you are there please come and find me to say HI!!! I will be looking for you while i'm on stage.
Much love and many prayers are with you.
In Christ alone.
The Fees.........

Mala said...

Congratulations on your beautiful son! And welcome home!!!!!!

Jackie said...

I just happened to find your blog. Congratulations and welcome home to your beautiful baby boy!! I wish you all the best.

Hilary Marquis said...

Congratulations on your new son! Isn't it amazing that God would send you half way around the world to meet your son?! My husband is going to pick up our daughter in Kyrg in under 2 weeks. God Bless your family.

Hilary Marquis