Thursday, October 11, 2007

What a difference...





At 7 1/2 months, our little Michael is doing quite well. He's in the 50-75th percentile in weight, and made the height charts at 10 percent. He wasn't even on the chart 4 weeks ago. I'm trying to show how his foot has healed, but of course I didn't really take pictures of it before the treatment began. It looks like he's turning it in the original picture, but his foot was actually stuck like that. Now it looks normal:)

I also had to throw in naptime with the dogs. I've not been successful at getting sleeping shots as he is so light sensitive and I always come in right about the time he is getting up!!! They have made fast friends. Taz, our "big" dog tries to get him to play with his stuffed squirrel by laying it in his lap but Michael can't quite throw yet to his dismay. Michael just laughs and smiles at them. When they curl up to him he puts his hands on them just like he's petting them, of course I couldn't find the camera in time before they all changed positions. I know one day the dogs will start to be more wary as I see Michael wanting to grab their ears!!! I need to be a better baby photographer!! I've missed so many shots, including when he fell asleep in his exersaucer this morning!!! Oh well....

No comments: