Saturday, April 26, 2008

Trouble in Paradise

So today Mr M got into the toilet...it's a good thing that they say that the toilet bowl has less germs than a dirty dishrag but the thought makes me gag...last week he got into the toilet paper, now that was fun, don't ask me why it bugs me so much that my rolls aren't perfectly rolled anymore:)
The sibs are also noticing each other way more, like, since your playing with that toy, it's now my favorite toy and guess who's going to get it from you. Unfortunately, for poor Phoebe, since M is more coordinated with his muscles, he often leaves Phoebe in tears...
So while it is snowing outside today on April 26th, we've been cooped up in the house. Mr M discovered his old jump-n-go, it was the cutest thing, he took it out on the floor and then tried to get into in...he started crying in frustration that it wasn't working until I put it up on the door again and away he went! Best 29.99 we've spent in toys. I'm going to try to get some of these pictures in action , but if I don't, you'll hopefully like the ones I posted. Thanks to Andrea, I've found a new tool to play with!! And even though my kids get into trouble, it's paradise to have them!!!
My favorite position...practicing to be a model..hope not says mom!
Love my jump n go!
By the way, Mom, I can sit up now all by myself...
These photos were taken for a fundraiser...
if you think I do this all the time I don't, it's Terry's fault anyway:)
It's mine...
B=No, it's mine!!
See, I told you it was mine!

5 comments:

Mom to 2 Angels said...

Love the coordinating overalls and the tux! Looks like they are getting along just like brothers and sisters should!

Jackie said...

These pics are too cute!! I love the matching overalls. BTW, Nola has the same jump-n-go!!!

The kiddos look like they will keep each other entertained :)

MiddleClass Mama said...

Love the pics! The top hat and cane are the best! The kids look like they are getting along beautifully!

Lori

Mala said...

I love those pictures!!!!!
Snow?!!! DO NOT SEND IT THIS WAY!!!

Margaret and Tom said...

I can't believe you have had snow! I am hoping this is the last of it for you! I will have to get one of those jump and go's that kind of reminds me of those crazy contraptions we saw hanging in the visiting room at the orphanage (only like the newer model of course). Glad those two adorable kiddos are getting along so peachy! They are too cute lying side by side wanting the same block!